INTEGRAL HUB REPLACEMENT SPINNERS
Offers the latest technology in spinner design. These spinners are lightweight with direct fit to the customer's motor shaft with no hub required.
FIXED FIN REPLACEMENT SPINNERS
These replacement spinners offer the user an economical alternative to steel spinners. Permathane spinners will outlast the steel spinners several times over while extending the life of the hydraulic drive motors due to high resilience and impact resistance. Field research has shown that the pattern cast from straight fin spinners is far superior to that of curved fin units.
• Closed center sections eliminate "cross fire" of the product being
spread that can sandblast a truck or sander box.
• Direct mounting eliminates the metal hub so there is no frozen product build up on the spinner.
• Straight fins allow for either clockwise or counter clockwise rotation
for the best coverage of product per ton.
• Lightweight, high tensile strength compound yields unsurpassed wear.
• Product being spread will not freeze to the permathane disc.
• High abrasion resistance.
• Highly visible red color.
• Available in clockwise or counter clockwise patterns.
The replaceable fin spinner offers the flexibility of straight or curved fins for one base disk.
These are specialized units used by many highway departments and municipalities. Replacement fins are available in both straight and curved fins as individual items for customer convenience.
The complete spinners are available in a full range of sizes from 12" to 24".